Looking for a job? Whether newly-qualified or more experienced, feel free to consult our offers below:
To pursue its dynamic development, HYDREKA is looking for:
An ANALYST / PROGRAMMER for our data analysis and measurement application software, in the water/wastewater sector.
Profile: At least two years in higher education and one year of professional experience. Knowledge of Pcsoft environment (WinDev, WinDev Mobile, WebDev) and C/C++ language
- Develop, test and upgrade our application software.
- Provide support for our software users (initial contact and familiarisation, monitoring and coordination of corrective action).
- Drafting of specifications.
- Assist in the implementation of solutions on the customer’s on-site location.
SALES CONSULTANT – NORTHERN FRANCE - PARIS sector
Profile: At least two years in higher education, with initial experience in a design department, engineering role or service company in the water sector, and the desire to move into the sales environment, OR with experience in selling data measuring systems (sensors, recorders, software, etc.).
Applicants need to be dynamic and tenacious, and demonstrate a sense of initiative and responsibility.
Description: Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be:
- handling existing customer relations and anticipating their future requirements,
- canvassing and selling to new customers,
- developing sales in line with objectives,
- training consultants in company products,
- monitoring administration and business in your sector,
- conducting a permanent competitor watch.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Profile: Holder of an upper secondary-level electronics qualification, such as MAVELEC, or two years' higher education in electronics, you must have initial experience in electronic maintenance and enjoy meeting people.
Description: Following in-house training regarding our range of products, leak detection equipment and instrumentation, the successful applicant will be handling product maintenance for both customers and internal departments. He will also be in charge of identifying faults in defective equipment as well as electronic repairs.
Progressively, he/she will also be providing users with technical information regarding the equipment he is in charge of, and must therefore feel comfortable when interacting with customers.
APPLICANTS interested in these jobs must send a letter of application and CV (quoting the appropriate reference):
- by post, to the HR department : Hydreka, Service des Ressources Humaines, 34 route de St Romain, 69450 St Cyr au Mont d'Or, France.